Sunday, February 5, 2012

Crocheted flowers

I've been making little baby beanies,  and though they are just cute as could be, I think flowers would really add a needed touch.

So after searching for small and dainty flowers, I think the following are great.  The first flower is one layer with a button -- simple yet perfect for a small hat.  The button is different - cute!    

All Free Crochet has the directions for The 5 Minute Flower .   Check out the  videos on crocheting flowers, too.

 



Another flower I really like is the Rolled Flower.  This one is also from All Free Crochet. 







The above picture doesn't do the flower justice.  This is a great flower and easy to make.

If you know of other pretty flowers that would be good on beanies, let me know.  Or just great flowers, leave a comment.








No comments:

Post a Comment